Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there anyone who could help me fill out custody paperwork for Arizona? (can't afford legal help)

I have had problems making sure I have the correct paperwork and locating it online if I need to download a sheet I have messed up on.
I have a notice of appeal
Designation of Record
App for Deferral of waiver of Court fees and Costs
Motion and Affidavit to waive or Reduce Cost Bond Pending Appeal
Notice of Filing Cost Bond on Appeal
Motion to Vacate or Modify Judgement
Sample Memorandum
Blank Motion Form
Change ofAddress Form


Asked by responsiblemom at 4:44 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

Level 4 (33 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • If you're low/no income there are legal aide pro bono attorney's available everwhere that can help you. My mom's friend had to use them to complete a divorce and it didn't cost her a penny. My friend had to use them to get her disability and it didn't cost her anything as well. Just google 'legal aide + your state or county' and it should pop up with a local or toll free number for you to call.

    Answer by Nanixh at 4:49 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

  • Try legal aid. That's really the best way to make sure it's done right.

    Answer by SweetLuci at 5:55 PM on Dec. 26, 2010