Need Help!!! Am I Pregnant?

Around about 8pm on 12/24 i took an equate pregnancy test, the results of my test was positive but my main line was dark and the other line across it was very light. On 12/25 at 5am i took another pregnancy test.. but it was another test called sure-aid (some cheap test i found at the last min), at first it was just one line on the C.. Then about Min later another line pop-up on the T.. Confirming 2 lines which means pregnant! Could I really be pregnant? In the past I've had problems getting pregnant..? My last cycle was 11/13-11/18. and around the time my cycle was suppose to come on all I felt was cramping but it never came on. And usually when I feel cramps my cycle is right around the corner! Lately all i've been feeling minor cramps and pains every now and then in my abdomenn throughout the day, back aches, and white creamy discharge with no smell? .. Any Ideas?

nu_mom2011

Asked by nu_mom2011 at 4:52 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like you are! I had tons of creamy discharge in early pregnancy and lots of cramping too. Cramping was my uterus adjusting to the pregnancy according to my doc. There are ligaments that hold the uterus in place and doc said those have to stretch to accomodate pregnancy and wasn't really cramping so much as stretching.
    Mim4

Answer by Mim4 at 11:07 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Sounds like it. Just to reassure yourself, why not make a doctor's appointment to be sure, and get a healthy start on this if you are.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 4:55 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I agree, it sounds like you are, but if you are having problems believing it, go to a doctor. Oh, and having a bit of a crampy feeling can be normal in early pregnancy.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 4:57 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Yeah, sounds like you are definitely pregnant. My first 3 tests all had a very light second line. They were all cheap too. However, I was pregnant. Congratulations!
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 5:11 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• If sounds like you definitely could be pregnant but then again I have went through exactly what you said happened to you. I was stressed because I didn't want to be pregnant at that time. Turns out when all was said and done that I just skipped a period and my body was reacting to it. I would say you best bet is to get checked out by a doctor. Not that the drugstore tests can't be accurate but it is all for piece of mind. It may just all be stress, and around the holidays you know there is no shortage of stress.
    rholie55

Answer by rholie55 at 4:56 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Looks like you got 2 positive tests. It doesn't matter how faint that line is :) make a doc appt to reassure yourself or you could even buy a digital test (I prefer clearblue easy) where the words come up saying pregnant or not pregnant. I hate the tests with the lines they can be confusing.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 5:07 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Go take a blood test, more accurate.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:17 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• id say congradulations time to call the doctor
    loomis6

Answer by loomis6 at 12:10 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Your really asking? Go to the doctors!
    Anonymous