What do you think???????????????? Am I right?

My sons father's mother ( his father we have nothing to do with because he and obviously the legal system think that because he is severely menatlly ill, he can do whatever he wants with no repercussions) used to help us out with information; to protect her grandson supposedly from his father. When his father actually showed up in my hometown and started making midnight phone calls; she refused to alert anyone to the fact that he may be up to no good. Thats when I started suspecting her words and actions may not be matching. I also figured that she may not have tried to contact me because she knew I was pissed and on to her. Who wants to talk to someone who is not going to want to talk to them? I am now suspicious because we always recieve something for my son from her and have not. I think she may be up to some legal( trying) plot against me with her son. She is going to look really stupid though because i will also reveal that all the onfo I have against her son came from her. She may not be doing anything but something in my gut makes me feel that one or both of them are up to something. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd love to tell you what I think, but I honestly don't understand a single thing you wrote.
    ithi

Answer by ithi at 5:01 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Most people dont............Its an affirmation of my astonishing quick mind and in depth thought processes that most people in a LIFETIME will never understand. Its ok
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:05 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I'm sorry but I've read all your posts and think that you are either under a lot of stress or majorly paranoid. Just stay away from these people.
    Anonymous

• Sorry this barley makes sense
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:26 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Anonymous with the second answer was the most useful oneBUT you know what I would do better in a MENSA society organization blog. I dont have time to stay home with my kids and play holly hallmark, with answers like I am getting from people; its obvious that THEY DO. Well good for you I dont have that luxury
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:53 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• K!
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 6:01 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Follow that gut they dont call it women's intuition for nothing!
    Mrsmom09

Answer by Mrsmom09 at 6:13 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Only the paranoid survive! lol Listen to your gut. and be prepared for whatever you think she and her ds might be up to!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 8:47 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• The writing here is incomprehensible. I still do not understand the question that you are asking.

All of the spelling, punctuation and grammar errors do not contribute to making this a very coherent question. Isn't that a little surprising for such a quick MENSA mind?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:23 AM on Dec. 27, 2010