The Sound of Music is on TV tonight (ABC) ...

...though it will probably be stuffed full of commercials, do you plan to watch?

ss_mom

Asked by ss_mom at 4:59 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Entertainment

• no the kids are not here and every year several times a year in school we had to watch it I am burnt out on sound of music!!!
    iluvmymomasboys

Answer by iluvmymomasboys at 5:02 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I usually do, but one of my daughters and I have both been pretty sick the last couple of days and are feeling pretty wiped out. I don't think we'd be able to stay up for the whole thing, so I'm not even going to start it. Maybe we'll rent it when we're feeling better.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:18 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• watching it now! LOVE "The Sound of Music".....do re me fa so la ti do LOL!!
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 7:23 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Watching it right now.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 9:02 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Growing up, we watched it every year. I was super-excited to go into Barnes & Noble last week to find out that it's been digitally remastered, etc, and re-released - so now we have it on blu-ray & DVD - so we've already watched it, and obviously own it now, or yes, I would have. LOVE LOVE LOVE that movie! My kids now love it too ;).
    Anonymous

• I like musicals but not that one.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 9:14 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I did and sang along with all the songs ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:50 AM on Dec. 27, 2010