My fiance and I have been trying to concieve for the past year...I am looking for some tips on things to try to help increase our chances...Suggestions please!?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• well first sex every 2-3 days to higher sperm count.....if u arn't on any medications there are some herbal things that are known to help fertility like vitex (chasteberry, agnus cactus), black cohosh, primrose oil etc. .........taking opk's to pin point the highest fertile period.....taking BBT to chart for ovulation as well (although it was hard for me).........boxers not briefs.......keep ur pelvis elevated for 30 mins after intercourse (like in IUI)......eat a diet high in alkaline rich foots to keep the ph level healthy..........taking a baby asprin (81mg) once per day to increase blood flow to the uterus and increase the thickness and richness of the uterian lining for implantation........having ur husband take horny goats weed or ashwagandha to increase sperm count and mobility as well as stamina and libido :D
    kness7

Answer by kness7 at 2:46 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Figure out when you ovulate and have sex on those days. Sex every 2-3 and not every day, give the sperm chance to build back up.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:19 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Do not have sex every day. Go find out why you are not conceiving.

Answer by louise2 at 5:45 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Try temping you can track your temps on Fertility friend.com its free. If your DH doesn't have any problems then every day during your fertile period is ok. You only have a few days, it is important to figure out when they are...

baby dust

christinato

Answer by christinato at 6:51 PM on Dec. 26, 2010