Did you buy something for a child that ended up being a real flop?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 5:17 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Holidays

• Yes. I bought my daughter this potty training doll to see if that will help encourage her o go potty herself but the damn bottle that is suppose to feed the baby the water doesnt even fit in the mouth
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:22 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Don't know yet. The morons at the post office lost the box going to them

Answer by admckenzie at 5:19 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Ha! I had a package that got lost too but it was a gift for a friend not a kid and I got the refund already, thank God. But yeah, I haven't seen my friends kids yet either but I'm pretty sure they'll like their gifts. We're supposed to get together in a couple of days.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 5:37 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Nope! I had all hits.

mommy_of_two388 - It's OK if she doesn't really pee, the fact that the doll sits on the potty will help.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 5:55 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Not really a flop, because the kids think it's cool, but in hindsight, a regret - it's this crazy straw construction set, you use straws & connectors to make your own crazy straws...I wasn't thinking about having to wash them...(they're a heavier duty, connectors are rubber, etc - not a use & toss option, especially not for how much they cost!). Yeah, I'm wishing I'd gotten something else instead...
    Anonymous