Do you orgasm just like that, or do you have to focus? adult content

Sometimes I read these sex related questions on here and it seems like all the women have an orgasm just like that. This has never happened to me. I have to really really focus. Plus I have to push on my clitoris so hard and press my legs together so it's almost impossible for my bf to stay inside me. That's the only way I am able to come. If we just move and have fun ... Yeah, well, I'm still horny, but honestly I don't feel a lot down there. Anybody feel like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Sometimes I don't have to concentrate much. I agree, you have to find what works. I did, and I married him. His size and shape are just perfect for me, and he knows exactly what to do. He also knows other things to do, so, things are just peachy for us! We are...perfect. He'd tell ya if he'd get on here.
    I'd never thought so many women didn't cum from sex until reading it here. It's still unbelievable to me actually.
    Try new things, new positions. Try new foreplay things. Tease each other, that can do wonders.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 11:28 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Sometimes I have this issue, but most of the time I have no issue and I orgasm just like that. I find it easier when I'm on top and he's sitting at and angle. Maybe you could try that.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 5:26 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Just like that.
    He needs to find your G spot and A spot with his finger before intercourse(research them),then when you get to intercourse you'll have them like boom,boom,boom!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:01 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I pretty much only come when I'm on top..which is fine, but I had an ex that could move just right on top of me to make me come..I miss that, but not him!!! And yeah I have to focus too and it's taken me a long time to learn to go at my own pace and not be focused on pleasing my partner so much, I find I can't come when he is deep inside me, I need to have just a little of him until the moment arrives, then I want it all...different things work for different people and I guess, judging from what a lot of women on here say about how they don't come at all, or only once in a blue moon, that we should consider ourselves lucky!
    Anonymous

• I usually don't have an orgasm during sex. I cum, but I can do that without having the actual orgasm. If I have an orgasm, it's rarely during sex - more likely it's my vibrator doing the job - just like that :-)
    frombong2mom

Answer by frombong2mom at 10:08 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I have to work at it too. I always have to be touching myself. My boyfriend says he loves to watch me get off lol.
    iluvmybabe

Answer by iluvmybabe at 10:25 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I have a REALLY hard time getting there also. It's extremely frustrating.
    Gemska

Answer by Gemska at 1:10 PM on Dec. 27, 2010