Our Christmas present from the kids...

Soo my kids are 2 and 8 months, and no matter what time they go down the two year old is up at 7 with loads of energy, and the baby is waking up 3 times a night STILL, well, over christmas, they both slept through the night, the ENTIRE night and did not make a peep until 9:30 Christmas morning!! I was AMAZED....but it seems like it was so random, didnt change a thing in their routine! THe babys been sleeping so much that its almost scary lol!! Merry Christmas to us! Maybe now we can both sleep through the night instead of rotating feedings :)

sweetstkissez22

Asked by sweetstkissez22 at 5:27 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• What a wonderful feeling to wake up in the morning and realize you didn't get up all night! Congratulations and many more like that I wish for you.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 5:54 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• That's to good! I alway enjoy those nights. My girls are 3 and 1 and pretty much sleep through the night now, but let me tell yah I still have those horrible night where I feel like I got no sleep. Its very depressing! Lol
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 5:43 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I hope too. But it probably will not last. My kid never stept past 6 am. I just gave up sleeping in and just went to bed shortly after they did at night.

Answer by louise2 at 5:32 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Happy present for youile, either way its still a nice gift., hope it last for awh
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 9:39 PM on Dec. 26, 2010