How can I get rid of dandruff?

I have tried all of the shampoo's.

sweetiecg

Asked by sweetiecg at 5:33 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• If you've tried all the shampoos and they don't work, you need to see a dermatologist.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 5:38 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• T/gel by neutrogena. My scalp get really dry in the winter so I have to use it. U use it twice a week and let it sit on your head for a couple of minutes then rinse. It smells funny, but it works :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 5:38 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I use apple cider vinegar on my head and it helps so much! I use it straight because it works the best for me, but they recommend that you dilute it with water to make a rinse. Just make sure you keep your eyes closed, vinegar can sting! http://www.apple-cider-vinegar-benefits.com/natural-hair-care-product.html

tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 5:45 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Every once in a while I apply coconut oil to my hair. You really have to wash it out if you mind your hair looking greasy, but it helps bring moisture back to the hair and scalp. I think looking oily is worth it every once in a while.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 6:19 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Make sure it's really dandruff and not dry scalp, or buildup of hair products. My hairdresser says Listerine is good for dandruff, but I've never tried it.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 8:29 AM on Dec. 27, 2010