Blogging

It is a stupid question maybe, but I still haven't figured out why and what people write, even though blogs have been on the internet for a while.
How do they work, are opened about your life and aloow only trusted people to read it, and keep it private, or do you allow everyone to read it, I hear that people make money doing this, how does that happen?
Do you state what your beliefs are, political views, marital status, have children etc etc, not to mention your intimate life.
I would like to write about arts and crafts I do and my crazy ideas, but also a big subject in my life is being bipolar and going through hardships in my life and connect, give to or get advice of other people with the same issues.
I am also worried, that I don't have the greatest writing skills, and English is my second language, so that kind of worries me, since didn't go to school in the USA.
My Friends tell me I have some awesome arsty ideas, especially when it comes to many thrifty makeovers, self taught craft skills, I should be writing about it, because I amaze so many people with what I do. It is great to hear and I would like to share what I know.
This is just a general idea why I would like to find out more on the subject.
I will appreciate information and advice from other Moms here.
Motherhood, another great subject.
Thank you.

BeaMoore

Asked by BeaMoore at 5:40 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Entertainment

• You do not have to share any more than you want to. You can create online nicknames for your kids if you are writing about them so that no one really knows their names. If you are sharing about the thrift store finds and things you create from them, then you really wouldn't be sharing a lot of personal info anyway. (c; Also, you don't have to stick to just one topic, it's your blog make it what you want. Don't worry if your English is not perfect, most of us who have lived here all of our lives still have problems with the language from time to time. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:30 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I write about religious beliefs. Its open for anyone to read. I wouldn't share things like specific locations or anything like that, though. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 7:20 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• You can write anything you would like to write about. You can take classes on Blogging and they will help you get started. Many times can get these classes for a nominal fee for almost a semester through adult school.
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 8:12 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Thank you so much, you Ladies are very sweet!!!!!
    BeaMoore

Comment by BeaMoore (original poster) at 8:24 PM on Dec. 26, 2010