i hate days like this

Does anyone else have their days of not wanting to do a darn thing? I look at my house and just want to go back to bed, lol. There is nothing on tv, but still I don't want to do anything, you would think I would!

amber1330

Asked by amber1330 at 5:46 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Home & Garden

• That is why I like to work on the week ends. Noting to do, nothing on tv.

Answer by louise2 at 5:48 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Well, my work is the kids, cleaning, and cooking. Who really likes to do that everyday, lol. I don't have the vehicle today because my hubby has 24 hour duty tonight and here I sit. Of course this is the day the girls want to take 3 hour naps! They are probably wore out from yesterday. I should be enjoying this time, but I actually want the to wake up! 3 hours and still asleep, crazy!
    amber1330

Comment by amber1330 (original poster) at 5:51 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• There's nothing wrong with taking a nap, and then tackling EASY chores. Sometimes doing the easy chores invigorates me to do more! Sometimes I just want to take a nap. LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:55 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I tried to nap, but was unable to sleep (go figure) maybe I will just put some old cds in from my past (haha they crack me up) and motivate myself to do something :)
    amber1330

Comment by amber1330 (original poster) at 6:01 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• No I feel the same way today.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 6:10 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I have those days too, I usually end up watching streaming movies from Netflix. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:20 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• That's a good idea!
    amber1330

Comment by amber1330 (original poster) at 6:21 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Yep! It's just the stress and excitement over the Holidays catching up with you...nothing wrong with doing nothing once in awhile, in fact I think it's healthy to let your body & mind wind down & just chill a little bit :)
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 6:23 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I call that a mental health day. Go for it, stay in pj's all day.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:36 PM on Dec. 26, 2010