Are you excited about starting a new year?

I am!! I love new years where I focus on new changes I need to make. I can see where I have improved over the years, not perfect, but at least I make an attempt. What about you?

luvmy4kidsinAL

Asked by luvmy4kidsinAL at 5:53 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Holidays

• Yes, I'm very excited!! Because I just started a new job and I think it's a great fresh start for me!!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 6:43 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• yes, i too started a new job and plan to make this year a good one.
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 6:49 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Yes, I actually am. I've been on a roll the past month or two a lot of really great things have been happening for us and I'm excited to see it continue.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 7:26 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Yes & no...lol. Yes, because I look forward to Spring & Summer and all of the projects we have planned for the seasons, but no because we're all getting older and every year I lose more of my family. There are so few of us left now :-(
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 9:41 PM on Dec. 26, 2010