I don't understand why I got depressed looking at baby stuff today at Target?!?!

Last week we got not so good news about our baby girl to be.. test was run and waiting 2 weeks for results. I was excited to see what all the store had for baby stuff.... but after a few minutes, I wanted to go home. why? its not like I was told I wasnt allowed to look. there is a chance the test will come back ok.. sooooo why has it made me so bummed out for the last 6 hours?!?!

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 6:15 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Because you're afraid she might not make it....hugs hon!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:25 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• You're just worried about your little one. Its totally natural to be worried and waiting for test results sucks! Take some time to relax and think positive thoughts :)
    mamasitax2

Answer by mamasitax2 at 6:26 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Maybe you should stop shopping until you get the results back. You are very worried and to think something may be wrong would stress anyone out.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 6:26 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Your just worried... its normal to be worried. Just try and stay positive for your babies sake. A happy mother makes a happy baby :) Just your head up!
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 6:39 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• You're just worried. This is normal.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:15 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• True. trying not to be.. its hard..
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 9:48 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• its totally natural to assume the worse or to just be upset and overwhelmed with the situation in general hun. Stayin positive is easier said then done! I hope it all turns out alright
    kness7

Answer by kness7 at 2:24 AM on Dec. 27, 2010