29 weeks pregnant and having really bad cramping :(

I am 29 weeks pregnant and having menstral like cramping, at points its gotten so bad I cant move. I went to the doctor 3 days ago and they tolod my my cervix is long, thick and not dialated at all. I also had the test to make sure i don't go into pre-term labor. I don't want to call the doctor because I have been there every week for the past three weeks, due to contractions.... I just dont know what to do anymore!!!! :'-( Any ideas would be great!!!!!!!

Bratch1707

Asked by Bratch1707 at 6:18 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sweety don't worry about getting on the doctors nerves. They are there for YOU! It sounds like you need to go to the hospital, just to be safe.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 6:37 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Don't worry about the dr. If you need to go to the hospital, I would.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:14 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Go to the hospital, please. I had my dtr at 29 w 6 d. And the day I had her I was not dialated at all, even after my water broke.
    Danyellimom

Answer by Danyellimom at 8:37 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• If it were me, I'd call my OB on the way to the hospital. There could be a number of things going on but you should not be in that much pain. *hugs* Hope you feel better soon!
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 10:07 PM on Dec. 26, 2010