This site has games on it.Dont you

find that a bit offensive? Just because I am looking to make acquaintances and chat once in awhile doesnt mean I have time for that balogna. Maybe my child does but not me. Who has so much time they can play games?

NE1outthere

Asked by NE1outthere at 6:38 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in About CafeMom

• You find it offensive that a site has something that someone other than you might enjoy? Why don't you start your own website just for you with nothing you don't like on it.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:41 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I seriously doubt they added these games to offend you. Some people like online games and play them when there isn't anything else going on on here. If it bothers you so much, pretend they aren't there. It isn't difficult. I don't play them, so I stay away from them. Simple.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 6:55 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I love to play online games when I have a few minutes to relax. It's not every day, but when I do, sometimes I read, go on the computer, make photobooks, a whole bunch of differen things.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 6:39 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• blank stare

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:48 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Yeah, I'm with the others... Just because you don't like to play doesn't mean that other moms don't. FYI - I'm ranked #2 in the all time Top Scores, so to answer your question... NO, I don't find it offensive. Oh and just to clarify, I am not obsessed with the games and hang out in there all day. I've just played here and there since they first added that section.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:17 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• This is a joke right? o.0
    DeansMother

Answer by DeansMother at 7:43 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• If the games offend you, don't go to that part of the site. I really don't get your question.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:35 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• You find online games offensive and don't have time for them but you took the time to write this asinine question? K!
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 10:02 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I find it offensive that you assume no one has time to play games. What an ASSumption.
    Anonymous

• No I do not find it offensive. Just ignore that section OP.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 11:18 AM on Dec. 27, 2010