dots on my baby's bottom cheek?

My DD is 13 mos now.. and this morning I noticed a few dots on her right bum cheek. They're pimple like dots which seems to be filled with some kind of clear liquid... I obviously don't want to pop them since I don't know if the liquid inside will spread and infect other areas... I'm not too sure how else to describe it.. but does any one know what this could be?

THanks!

urban_baybee

Asked by urban_baybee at 6:56 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I'd call the doctor could be chicken pox
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 7:01 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• My daughter used to have these zit-like bumps on her butt too. They went away after we stopped using pull-ups and she was into real undies. I assume her skin was just irritated and unable to breathe because if she sat in diaper too long they were more prominent.

Does baby powder or lotion help? If you're concerned, you can always call your doctor and just speak to his/her nurse. They can usually handle questions like this without the need (or expense) of a visit. And if they think you need to bring her in, they'll let you know.
    frombong2mom

Answer by frombong2mom at 10:12 PM on Dec. 26, 2010