ok to drink??

Hi! I am in month 2 of ttc and was wondering if it is ok to drink if I am still in my 2ww period? New years will be 11dpo...or does it not even matter at that stage?? Thanks!!

lybra975

Asked by lybra975 at 7:09 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Not the best idea if you're trying to get pregnant. You never know for sure when you're going to conceive, and you may conceive earlier than you think. Even if you're not due to ovulate, why do that to your body when you're prepping for pregnancy?
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:11 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I wouldn't if I was TTC. Doctors don't know the effects of alcohol on a growing fetus. There's a chance you could be pregnant then
    Anonymous

• when I was trying to concievie i did not drink or do anything that could hurt the fetus. I would reccommend that you dont drink. Also, I had a difficult time concieving and my doctor told us to do it every other day. It worked for us both times and just to let you know, I was told I couldnt get pregnant and it took six years and a new doctor to give us the advice. Remain calm, and Good Luck
    joanilene

Answer by joanilene at 7:19 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I wouldn't, it's hard on your body.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 3:12 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I would talk to my doctor about it and go with what he says.
    NatiesMommy

Answer by NatiesMommy at 3:16 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Well if you are 11 dpo you could be 11 days pregnant or almost 1 month along. Very early in development is when alcohol hurts the baby the most. I found out by hpt that I was pregnant at 11 dpo. I wouldn't take the chance you can have a good time and not drink.
    Mim4

Answer by Mim4 at 1:52 PM on Dec. 28, 2010