Im not in love with him anymore..

So Im not feeling this realtionship. And Im seeing someone else, really because Ive been with my SO for over 10 yrs, we broke up last yr for a yr and we tired again. But during the break up I was kind of talking to someone else, to make a long story short. I think I have fallen for the other guy, he's the man I want to be with. He has all the characters I want in a man and now he wants to take this a step futher. What should I do? I feel like Im a bad person for fallin for someone else, even though we have been back together nothing change. Im afraid to tell him that I want to end this, I dont want to hurt him..but it hasnt stop him for walking out of my life for other women. What should I do? How should I do it? Does this makes me a bad person? I just want to be happy with someone who make me happy.
Some people say Im gonna regret it, I should let that go and work with what I have.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• I think you should move on! Especially since he has pursued other women in your relationship! You have a right to be happy and you deserve someone who loves you and is dedicated only to you. And no one can predict the future. And every choice we make could always end in regret! But you have to take a chance sometimes because it could be the best thing you've ever done. Whether you move forward with your new man or move forward alone, it's time to leave this old relationship in the past.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:53 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Maybe stop seeing ALL men for awhile and work on you and figure out why you feel the way you do.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:18 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• If its over, its over, nether of you can stop that.

End it, it may hurt him, but, if nothing has changed, and the spark isn't there, its for the best. Your not a bad person, unless you keep them both hanging around or you do something behind someones back, and even then I wouldn't say your bad, just making mistakes.
    dustbunni

Answer by dustbunni at 7:20 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I agree with dustbunni that you're not a bad person unless you cheat or keep the relationship going for the sole reason of avoiding confrontation. The spark poses an interesting question though. Falling in love is never the same as being in love. I love my husband to death, but reality hits after you've been together for a while so it's not the giddy love I felt in the beginning. I'd say I love him more, but it's not a new love, it's a comforatble love. If you're going to break it off, just make sure it's the new man you're in love with, not the feeling of falling in love.
    frombong2mom

Answer by frombong2mom at 10:05 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• If he has walked out with other women...and you found someone that you prefer....and he has waited 10 years...I think that gives you your answer, doesn't it?

It is only fair to end the relationship with the old boyfriend even if you know it is going to cause some discomfort. Don't cheat, even if he has done that to you.

spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 4:29 AM on Dec. 27, 2010