working out

I always hear about moms doing baby exercizes to get thier baby to build muscle. I want to help my babys motor skills but I dont want it to feel uncomfortable or like work for her. She is 3 months old, what exercises do you know of that I could try?

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 8:04 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son always loved to press on his legs like he was standing. I mean even at 2 months he was trying to stand and would get upset if he was just sitting. He is now 5 months old and he has such strong legs and has really good control over his head compared with other babies that are around his age. Also, don't forget tummy time. This is so good for them. It strengthens their back and neck as well as their arms and I think in about a month, you should be able to put toys just out of reach and your baby should start to try and scoot towards the toys. GL
    mscottsmom

Answer by mscottsmom at 10:09 AM on Nov. 10, 2008