how much

do you spend on your kid/s for christmas?

whitenena

Asked by whitenena at 8:04 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• IDK, I never really thought about the cost. But probably somewhere close to $200 ea.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• probably about $100 but it will probably be much less this year. We already bought a $40 kitchen as her big gift and I really don't think we'll spend more than another $40 on her.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 8:16 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• we spend 200 on one but now that we have two we will spend around 100 on each lol my dd told me she wanted another baby and i told her the more babies i have the less presens she gets... so she decided no more babues and asked can we give our baby ( 5 months) to her aunt lol
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 8:33 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Every year I say not as much this time but I always end up spending about 200 each. My kids are 2 and 3 and so I try to buy big things because they have every other toy you could imagine. I've already spent 200 each this year and I'll probablly get even more before xmas gets here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• This year we spent about $250.00 on both boys, The baby we only bought her a cabbage patch and a few rattles because she wont have any clue whats going on anyway. We usually do about $400.00-$500.00 a peice but this year $ is tight. They wouldnt even have gotten what they did but I had my shopping done in September before things got tight for us.
    tdawn_21

Answer by tdawn_21 at 9:49 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• We have 5 kids to buy for. The 2 older ones are greedy and picky right down to colors and counting pages in coloring books. No matter how we've tried to teach them that gifts are not what Christmas is about it's still hard. This year though they have a new thing coming. It has always been tight $ wise no matter what is going on in the economy. This year though I'm buying little things from the dollar stores and that's a $10 limit per kid. Then they will each get one big gift. And it is not all going to be the same for each because they are not the same. $ 25 limit for that. That makes 11 gifts at only $35. Our kids age range from 13 yrs- 6 months.
    springlove4107

Answer by springlove4107 at 10:07 AM on Nov. 10, 2008