What time does a 4 month old go down for the night? (not inckuding middle of the night feedings)

SuzannaJ

Asked by SuzannaJ at 8:17 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have a 4 month old she goes to bed about 7:30 on a good night thats with only one nap during the day a bad day with no nap she seems to just want to stay up all day about 9.
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 8:47 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• My four month went to bed late because we wanted him to sleep later. SO works nights so we tried to get him to sleep in a bit. Usually we put him to bed anywhere between 10:30 and 12:00 with a nap at 5:30 and a nap around 7:30 or 8:30. He would sleep in until around 8:30 or 9:00, waking up a few times to eat. We just put him in another room though and he is pretty much sleeping through the night except sometimes he wakes around 5:30 or 6:30.
    mscottsmom

Answer by mscottsmom at 10:06 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• That depends, when do YOU go down for the night? We put our twomonth-old to bed between midnight and two, since my husband doesn't get home from work until one. That way, we can both get a decent amount of sleep, even if he wakes up for a feeding or two.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 11:03 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• my daughtter is 4 months and goes to sleep at about 830
    MaddysMommy7208

Answer by MaddysMommy7208 at 11:13 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• My sons not 4 months yet he's 3 but he goes to bed in between 9 and 10 and wakes up about 7 or 8 in the morning. I think IMPO it's up to when you feel you should put them to bed. We share a room with my son so that time just works for all 3 of us.
    DessaG20

Answer by DessaG20 at 1:39 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• my daughter is less thank 4 1/2 months old and I put her to bed between 7-8 She wakes up around 4 for a bottle and I have to wake her up around 7:30 to go to daycare. One the weekends she sleeps till about 9 with her 4 am feeding
    MadeylnsMom

Answer by MadeylnsMom at 8:48 PM on Nov. 11, 2008