what are some movies with really good sex senes...like nudity and romance...i want a good movie night with hubby

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• I don't understand why you need a movie.....Just make your own excitement. It will be much more fun and much better for your marriage.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:46 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I used to work at Fascinations if you are from Az or Co you know where one is. It's a porn shop, if you are looking for something that will turn him on but not turn your stomach I would suggest an Andrew Blake video. He makes porn with women in mind. (you know the gag reflex?...LOL)They are tastefully done. Trust me it is what you want, he'll be surprised you went and got one and it'll do what you need it too...:D have fun!!
    Luciens_Mom

Answer by Luciens_Mom at 9:01 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• 9 1/2 weeks! If that movie doesn't do it, I don't know what will. :)
    JWoll32

Answer by JWoll32 at 9:19 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• ok ignore that first response...their is nthign wrong with having a sexy movies sometimes. things like that spice up the relationship.

honestly i would say scan hbo hah. or hwen you pick up a movies from the store, just read the back, it will say strong sexual content on them
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:27 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Try "Unfaithful" with Diane Lane. I swear to God she wasn't faking it in her scenes with Richard Gere.................
    Cathy38

Answer by Cathy38 at 9:31 AM on Nov. 10, 2008