Sad But true...

Ok so this is kinda weird.......

I use to get orgasams alot.. It was easy.. But now after having a baby i dont get them at all. it takes FOREVER! My husband feels bad that he cant give me one anymore.. Any TIPS?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Yea I have relized that for me it's harder to reach climax now too after having a baby. I found that doing kegels during sex helps. Me and my bf use the durex pleasure pack condoms those are pretty amazing especially the her pleasure and the ribbed condoms. It usually takes us twice before I can orgasm. So doing more than once might do the trick. Umm you could also fantasize maybe that's up too you. Depending on if your more vaginal or clitoral then that's how you chose sex position. I prefer missionary cause of the depth. Just try experimenting and lube may be good to the tingling sensation or warmth it's all up to you and what your into.
    Good Luck.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 8:46 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I couldn't truly give you an answer :( I am one of the many that rarely ever has them at all. I can only orgasm with my clitoris; and the one time I did actually have the big O, oddly enough I was date raped by my boyfriend and his two friends when I was 18. I was also drugged, so i am not sure if that had anything to do with it... I hope you find a way, or can settle for be satisified via the clitoral orgasm :(

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I think I'm weird or something it is so easy for me to orgasm now that I've had kids, I finish more often than my husband now. I find that being on top helps me though, it did before kids and it does now. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• We have tried Everything.. It just doesn't work.... We end up getting to tired to go on.... Its sad.... But we are trying have another baby so maybe after lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I my self have never had an orgasm while having sex. My husband almost gets me there everytime but nothing. It sucks but what can you do. For some reason right after giving birth to our son, I was very sensitive down there. If my husband would just touch me down there I would get so horny and it would feel so good lol. I dont know, its strange. But your not the only one having this issue.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I have never had an orgasm, I am hoping that I will be one who gets it after I have a kid.
    Sims8386

Answer by Sims8386 at 3:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2008