What the Doctor says VS. What I read online

I have a 9-10 day luteal phase. I went to see my Doctor for ways to lengthen it. He didn't seem to think it was an issue, but everything I read online tells me otherwise. I have ordered some Fertility Blend, which will hopefully help. I was thinking of also buying over-the-counter progesterone cream. Has anyone had ecperience with a short luteal phase, and what worked to lengthen it?
We have been trying to have our first for 8 months now. Thank you for any help.
PS: And yes, I am looking for a new Doctor.

isabellem

Asked by isabellem at 8:42 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• imo 8 months of trying doesn't mean there is something wrong....up to a year is considered normal. why don't you just wait to discuss it with your new dr.? and i will tell you stress is your #1 enemy when ttc. getting all worked up about things, doing too much research can also make you worry needlessly about things too. i would relax, keep trying and not worry as of yet.....you're still 'normal' and don't need to worry about things, that will only delay conception.

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:48 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I agree with princess.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 3:09 AM on Dec. 27, 2010