what is your favorite stephen king book?

hi, i'm beth and i am a stephen king addict. ok, now that's out of the way.....what's your favorite book/short story/novella? right now i am on book 5 of the dark tower series (wolves of the calla). love the dark tower series (in a can't put it down, it's all i think about way lol), i also loved the stand (which they entered into that world in dark tower 4: wizard and glass.....i'm such a nerd, i know!). my favorite story is probably the library policeman (which i think was a novella). i think he's a really great author. and if you think you won't like him because he's only about blood, guts, gore and weirdness you would be pleased to know that he has several books that are basically love stories, my favorite of which was lisey's story (ok, there were a couple of weird/gross parts, but overall a very sweet love story). what is your favorite?

princessbeth79

Asked by princessbeth79 at 8:43 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Entertainment

• It was a collaboration with Peter Straub, "The Talisman".
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 8:47 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• IT
    also the Dark Tower's

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:47 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I loved Lisey's Story, It, Insomnia, Gerald's Games (I think it was Gerald's, I could have the name wrong, I'm tired, lol), Bag of Bones.... I love Stephen King, haha, used to read him all the time. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:56 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Cell and Tommyknockers are the two most memorable ones off the top of my head. I love all his books though.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 8:58 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Insomnia really put me to sleep but I must say Tommyknocker and the Green Mile series was awesome!!!Love Stephen King work but if I had to choose it would be them two.
    BrknWingAngel

Answer by BrknWingAngel at 9:26 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Four Past Midnight or Pet Sementary
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:27 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Different Seasons, The Talisman and its follow up Black House, Desperation and The Regulators, The Dark Tower series, Salems Lot, The Dead Zone, and Dolores Claiborne are some of my favorites.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:36 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• The Dark Tower series ... plus I love finding the Tower connection in his other books. Sometimes it's very obvious, other times you have to look hard to see the connection, but it's almost always there.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:28 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Carrie...its such an amazing story! my DH finished the Dark Tower series this time last year and loved it...i had planned on reading it but he told me the ending so it seemed a little pointless haha.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:05 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• None..I would rather watch his movies
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 12:28 AM on Dec. 28, 2010