Okay, this is drama.........

Not so much a question, just needed to get unwanted stress off me. SO, last night (Christmas night) my daughter stayed the night with my mom, which was great! My husband and I finally got to sit down together and eat dinner, watch tv, and SLEEP!!!! Anyways, my 17 year old brother was visiting my mom (he was living with some of mom's friends due to some bad behavior, and he said "I want to move to *certain city*". Well, around midnight (after a VERY chaotic night filled with our transformer catching fire) my mom sends me a text, "Bret moved out and is living with Chanz, we're all okay. I b ok, God takes care of us all." So, Chanz is this dirtbag child who thinks he's grown, runs around with the wrong people, very deep into drugs, and his mother LETS him and ENCOURAGES this behavior, so you can imagine why I was worried. So, I call my mom and ask, "What the heck???" She's cryin, and tells me that they were all inside and Bret said he wanted to put his suitcase in the shed. After awhile, he never returned and my mom noticed the back gate open. Longer story short, he ran away. She found him, they fought, he moved out. Well, you'd think that was it, right? WRONG. My cousin's wife (whom I still love very much), posts on facebook that she was actually planning to divorce my cousin due to his family drama....she's taking this crap personally! WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!?! anyways, I've vented and my daughter's fussin now, so I'd better go. Thank you for listening.

shaysmommy5810

Asked by shaysmommy5810 at 8:48 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• ((((HUGS)))). Where would we get all of our drama if it weren't for our families? Probably just have to watch soap operas! Hope things get all righted with everyone.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 8:52 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I swear the trouble makers wait till major holidays to shake everything up! Hope your kids got home to a peaceful Christmas at your house, even though they where caught up in uncles drama
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 8:55 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Oh, Shay's fine, in fact she missed all the drama. My mom kept her inside with my dad while she went out to deal with Bret. Thank you so much for your support and concern, it really touches me how much strangers can care!
    shaysmommy5810

Comment by shaysmommy5810 (original poster) at 9:02 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Wait are we kin I swear you live in my family..lol. Hope all turns out.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 9:02 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• lol! i wouldn't be a bit surprised. I'm hiding next year, no drama for me!!!
    shaysmommy5810

Comment by shaysmommy5810 (original poster) at 9:32 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Do you ever pray for them? That might help if anything will
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:01 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• We've had serious drama at Christmas. Like, 'will we ever be invited back here again?' kind of drama. But it wasn't even OUR fault! Sometimes it's just good to NOT live near family. I hope it works out soon. I hope that little snot shapes up. And I'm glad your daughter missed it all!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 11:18 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• It really gets me what people post on FB. Why can't some people just keep some things to themselves. I don't advertise my personal life to others, especially when it may offend some people. Family dramas, we all have it at some point or another. Bret needs to get some help and soon. None of you deserve this.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:03 AM on Dec. 27, 2010