Pediasure

My daughter hasn't been feeling well the last couple days and is eating practically nothing. I have offered her several differentthings, but she won't touch anything. All she wants is milk, which I'm not really allowing her to have except one cup in the evening, because then she really won't eat. Is Pediasure disgusting? I'm about to get her some of that, because she needs something. How are the flavors? I figure if I get the chocolate one, she should drink it for sure. Oh and she's 2 1/2 by the way.

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 8:58 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Why not just let her have the milk if she's not feeling well? If food has no flavor/bad flavor, she's not going to eat much. At least the milk will give her protein, calories, and much-needed water.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:00 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Pediasure is sugar and chemical.
    stick with water, so she doesn't get dehydrated

Answer by rkoloms at 9:06 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Well, she's drinking water, but water offers absolutely nothing except hydration and she needs more than that.

Does anyone know what Pediasure tastes like?
    BridgetC140

Comment by BridgetC140 (original poster) at 9:10 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Its not the best ingredients in my opinion. I have no clue what it taste like but i needed something for my toddler once his weight gain was horrible so it was a choice between toddler formula or pediasure. The pediasure had way worse ingredients. Its mcdonalds in a drink.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 9:21 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• My 3 yr old drinks pediasure and seems to like it, I've bought all 3 flavors and he drinks them fine. You can always buy one or two at first( i think they come in smaller packs) and see how she does.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 9:37 PM on Dec. 26, 2010