this is the booster my mom got for my 4 year old.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Safety-1st-Boost-Air-Protect-Booster-Car-Seat-Parisian-Pink/15423072

i wanted the 65lb pound harness but the one my mom got listed above is better than the one we have is their anything bad about this if anyone has it let me know if they like as their is only one comment on it. ty....my daughter is 4

photogrypher

Asked by photogrypher at 9:01 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• i wouldnt use one for my daughter yet. my daughter is 4 and i still have her harnessed. i have a britax toddler carseat that harnesses up to 65lbs and 49in. she is about 33 lbs and 40 in now. i plan on leaving her harnessed as long as i can.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 9:21 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• it is a good booster, but a booster is only good if it fits your child appropriately, and there is no way to tell that for sure until she is big enough for it.
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 9:33 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• it really all depends on how it fits her

Belt fit A booster seat is designed to properly position the lap and shoulder belt on a child. Try the seats out in your vehicle. The lap belt should fit snug across the upper thighs and not ride up onto the tummy. The shoulder belt should comfortably cross the child's shoulder and not fall off onto the arm or cross the neck. Most boosters offer some type of "arm" that helps keep the lap belt low. The shoulder belt guides should help keep the shoulder belt in position.
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 9:12 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• At 4, I am not comfortable putting my kids in boosters. However, if she is 40 lbs or more, and can sit in it properly, it positions the adult belt properly, can sit up straight, not slump, etc (look up the rules for safe boostering) then it can be safe.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 9:14 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• shes not yet shes 35 lbs but shes still in her con veritable im just looking into it for when she gets 40lbs
    photogrypher

Comment by photogrypher (original poster) at 9:16 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Well, if you are waiting until she's 40 lbs, and she rides properly, then it is safe. After 4 yrs and 40 lbs, the key is her sitting properly and the belt fitting her properly.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 9:18 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I would consider taking it back and using the credit towards a Graco Nautilus
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 9:23 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• i wont have that kinda money until tax time
    photogrypher

Comment by photogrypher (original poster) at 9:25 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• well if she is 5 lbs below the weight limit for a booster then I'd wait it out anyways, it will take her a long time to gain 5 lbs
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 9:29 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• i am i just wanna know if this is a good booster and safe before the 90 days or whatever the limit is and i cant return it anymore ....all i wanna know if its a good one and will keep her safe when it comes time id much rather have the 65lb harness to keep her in harness longer but i wont be able to afford that until tax time.
    photogrypher

Comment by photogrypher (original poster) at 9:31 PM on Dec. 26, 2010