Husband is obsessed w his iPhone.

Anyone else have this problem? even when he is supposed to be spending quality time with our daughter he is playing w it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Ask him to put it away when he's spending time with your daughter, his attention isn't on her and it's not really quality time. Hopefully he'll understand. They can be very addictive and I think some people really can't break away from them. My husband was obsessed with his phone for awhile, I started taking his picture when we were on family outings of him on the phone, the rest of the pictures would be the kids doing this and that. He wasn't taking me seriously when I was telling him he was obsessed with his phone. The newness wore off after a LONG while, but he still was glued to it. Good luck!
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 9:11 PM on Dec. 26, 2010