???

How do you stick to a New Years Resolution?.. lol maybe a silly ? but every year I make one and every year after a week or so I forget it

momof241988

Asked by momof241988 at 9:20 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well, I did not think people made them any more....I had a friend that told me that if you have a goal you must write it down and read it everyday. People that do this are succesful at reaching that goal. It worked for me. I lost 55 pounds in 2009 and have kept it off. Hope this helps. If you like it and want to know more invite me to be your friend if my profile back round doesn't Offend you!
    Newbird

Answer by Newbird at 10:03 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• thats my question i no last year i dont think i made one lol this year im going to try my hardest to make it last two weeks lol!!! i think a good support system will help make it last and work :) good luck
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 9:44 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Make your resolutions achievable. We all tend to do ones we think would make us into better people, but they're far too reaching. Set simple ones, and then tell yourself if they work, you'll do more. Doesn't have to be New Year's to set resolutions. Good luck!
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 9:45 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Thanks!! and goodluck to you too lol.. I think if i make better resolutions that i really want then i can do it ... i hope :)
    momof241988

Comment by momof241988 (original poster) at 9:45 PM on Dec. 26, 2010