Im so sleepy!! at 8pm every night and cant stay up past 10!

I get so sleepy by 8 o clock every night. I just got up from a nap and I'm still sleepy and will probably be asleep in less than 30mins. I am 8 weeks and want this sleepiness to end real soon. All my shows are on starting at 9 to 11 and it use to be my time to relax and watch tv while DD is sleeping. But since this pregnancy I don't have that anymore :(.. I'm playing on watching all the reruns of my shows online or on demand once this phase stops and hope it does real soon.
Does this last throughout pregnancy? This pregnancy is completely different from with DD..I had no symptoms or morning sickness..nothing so its like I'm pregnant for the first time because I have most of the symptoms.

KayGia0704

Asked by KayGia0704 at 9:32 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• very normal first trimester, I frequently went to bed at 7:30!
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 9:34 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I was super tired with second pregnancy, it felt like I had run a marathon all day long. It did go away after the first trimester.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 9:35 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• i am about 5 weeks right now and i cant stay awake starting at 9 ish. i used to be able to stay up till 1 or 2 in the morning. I have so much nausea and omg its horrible. I am hoping it goes away soon. good luck!!
    jjswife

Answer by jjswife at 9:36 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I only have one child and i was really sleepy in the beginning and the end of my pregnancy also i pretty much worked and slept and then when i had a few months off that i wasn't so sleepy i worked and ate, relaxed. Momma every pregnancy is different and know you are seeing that for yourself. Congrats on the new LO coming. Now just lay down and enjoy all the sleep now before your lacking sleep when the new baby comes :~)
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:38 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Everyone is different, my first trimester i was extremely active and i had 2 previous kids so i was on the go all the time! My doctor instructed me to take an iron tablet daily to preserve my energy! It takes approx. 2 weeks to get your body used to it, but it definately helped!
    tayshu4

Answer by tayshu4 at 9:42 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Girl we are in the same boat i am going to be nine weeks tomorrow and i am so tired its not funny, but hubby is driving truck and i am alone with five kids...
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 9:44 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• it will go away....that 1st trimester is awful. 1 day you will get up, and you will have energy again! Dont worry about anything...the house will get cleaned and all when you are not so sleepy...Your body is working harder now than ever before. just give it the rest it needs!!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 9:46 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Like the others have said, it usually goes away after the first trimester. Then, sometimes during your third trimester, you get HUGE spurts of energy!! It's great.
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 10:48 PM on Dec. 26, 2010