what is the earliest you found out you were pregnant?

I had a baby in august 10 in November 10 i had my period 11/21/10 i had been the hospital cause i was so sick i started vomiting blood and my body would shake uncontrollably from dehydration and lack of food intake for 2 weeks of being sick by the time i went it was almost 3 weeks of that and 3 days of vomiting blood. i had my period and was bleeding awful but because i said my stomach hurt so bad ( which from all the vomiting really not that surprising). they did a pregnancy test and said it was neg. which i thought no shit. they also took an xray of my intestines and said they were swollen. but they thought i might have had and ectopic pregnancy. okay fast forward. we were doing NFP. i must have did it wrong. well i should have got my period on 12/19/2010. i was worried i had messed up so i started taking dollar general (1.08) test i took one on the 12th it was neg i took one on the 14th it was positive. i took two more all came back pos. thats six days before i missed my period. so i was like 2 weeks pregnant. every pregnancy i have had (this is my 5th) have shown up pregnant after i missed my period. never before let alone 6 days before on such a cheap test.
does this sound right to you? also out of all my pregnancy's i have been so sick this one my breasts just hurt.. and im so tired i slept today from 230 am till 1pm then went to toysrus with my husband, 4yr old, and 4 month old walked around for 45 mins came home ate the take out we had got and took a bath was thinking about reading a little bit in bath and passed out woke up in cold water got out went and told my husband i didnt feel good and laid down and passed out again till 8:30pm. none of this is like any of my other pregnancies. it would just be nice to hear im not the only one who had had this happen to them. do you think taking prenats early is what is helping with the morning sickness at bay?

EdensJezebelle

Asked by EdensJezebelle at 10:08 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• 8 weeks .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 10:23 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• 5 weeks was my earliest. And for me I never had morning sickness, felt a little woozy around 11 weeks or so but that didn't last long. I hope you get your rest. Make sure your staying hydrated :)

Sabrina

csmsand

Answer by csmsand at 10:30 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I found out at 2 weeks with 3 of mine - right before my period was due.
    Anonymous

• I was 11 days pregnant so 3 days before I missed my period but we were charting and knew when I was likely to have conceived. Most likely because you were so sick the month before it messed up your hormones and you ovulated early and therefore are farther along than you think. The earliest I've heard of being positive with HPT is 5 days before missed period unless there were multiples involved which increases your hormone levels faster which could also be possible with your being sick. You could have had 2 eggs released that month. good luck and congrats!
    Mim4

Answer by Mim4 at 10:36 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• 3 weeks. My boobs were HUGE and heavy. That's what tipped me off.
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 10:37 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Technically when you conceive you are already 2 weeks pregnant. So when you miss your first period you are 1 month "along". Or 4 weeks gestation. It makes everything confusing to be sure!
    Mim4

Answer by Mim4 at 10:39 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I was 4 weeks (technically 2 weeks from conception)
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:42 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• For me it was 3 days before my period was due, with both pregnancies.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:46 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I found out a couple days before my period. Probably 3-4 days before. So yes, it is possible, and sounds like you are def. pregnant again. First 12weeks you are very tired and sleep a lot... your body is changing. Since you just went through this your body is on over load and needs extra rest. Congratulations, and rest as much as you can :)
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 12:27 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• i was 7 wks with my first, 4 wks 1 day (day after missed period) with my second and 4 wks. 2 days with my third.....i had a blood test done with my 3rd at 3 wks 0 days (week after conception) that was negative but i didn't know i Ovulated late so when i found out a wk later i was pregnant i was very suprised :D
    kness7

Answer by kness7 at 2:31 AM on Dec. 27, 2010