what all can i not eat if i'm preg with three twins??

i am a teen mom. and this is my first pregnancy. and i dont kno nothin about bein prego. and i need as much info as possible.

amberdavis147

Asked by amberdavis147 at 10:20 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well 3 twins would be sextuplets....
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 10:21 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Do you men triplets
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:22 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• mean*
    mommy_of_two388

• Do you mean to say you're have sextuplets?
    debbymichelle

Answer by debbymichelle at 10:22 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• The best thing that you could do is buy (or go to the library and check it out) a pregnancy book such as "What to Expect When You Are Expecting" and "What to Eat when you are Expecting".
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:23 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I think she means Triplets. lol

Make sure to talk with your doctor about this and take notes(its a lot to remember)

The only things I remember is high amounts of fish, luncheon meat...hmm thats all i recall.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 10:23 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Triplets - wow! Get your rest now. There are some major things to stay away from, like tntmom said, fish, deli meat, sprouts, raw foods. But don't go crazy, some of these books would be happy if you only ate grass from an organic lawn. I freaked out with my first pregnancy after reading some, but then I listened to my doctor who laughed at what they were suggesting I not eat - ketcup, bread, et cetera. Just use common sense.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 10:25 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I agree, buy the book "what to expect when your expecting" lots of good info in there. Also, eat healthy. Lots of fruits, vegetables, and protein. Stay away from raw meats, if you eat a steak ask for it to be well done. Do not eat sushi. Try to steer away from caffene. Small amounts are ok, but be limited. Some moms would say they soda or coffee all the time, but its a risk you shouldn't take. Don't drink, don't smoke. Very harmful to baby. You will learn. No first time mom really know what to expect or what to do. You will do great and I'm sure you will be a wonderful mother.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:30 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Stay away from eating lots of tuna because the mercury levels are high, a little is ok. No sushi or raw meats because of the risk of food poisoning. This is common sense but no drugs or alcohol. You can't even take Advil, you CAN have Tylenol/Acetaminophen. Make sure you check before taking ANY medicine because there are a lot you can't have. That's all I can think of at the moment. Hope this helps. Good luck! You will find lots of support here. :)
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 10:35 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• No deli, fish, suchi. No caffiene (chocolate, soda, ice tea). Eat lost of chicken and fruits and veggies and stuff with calcium. LOTS of water!!!! other then that eat stuff you are craving (unless it is a no no food.)
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 10:56 PM on Dec. 26, 2010