to catch a predator!

So I have heard of the show for years but never watched it and I'm so stunned how these men can do things like this! Boy would I be mad if anyone ever talked to my kids like these men do.

MelSwim7

Asked by MelSwim7 at 10:57 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• Yea, it discussed me, SICK PIGS!
    hodgkinrus6

Answer by hodgkinrus6 at 11:04 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I think I've seen every episode and find it horrible & shocking what these men are capable of doing! They've captured a Dr., military personnel, just amazing! Imagine being the wife getting that phone call asking for an atty/bail money! He'd sit in jail & rot if I got that call!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:08 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I've never heard of it.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 11:11 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I have never seen it, but I have to share a story. My friends daughter and I went to the gas station to get something to drink for my house while her mom was in the hospital. I told her to lock the doors (she's is 16) because its not all that safe in washington and I wanted her and my girls to be safe while I ran into the store. There was a creepy guy outside the store and I watched him the whole time I was in the store. When I got out to the truck he saw me and rode off on his bike.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 11:15 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I knew something wasn't right about him. When I got in the truck my friends daughter told me she moved my little girl to the center seat away from the window because that guy was just staring her down and kept moving closer to the vehicle. Totally disgusted I looked up predators online and there he was! Lived 5 minutes from my house! I called the police and reported him. I never did find out what became of it, but I never went to that gas station again.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 11:17 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Oh who, that's just creepy. Btw, never heard of that show
    manifer_momma

Answer by manifer_momma at 12:19 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Tell me about it... SICKOS
    caringmom4402

Answer by caringmom4402 at 1:25 AM on Dec. 27, 2010