could it be?

I am 30wks by the u/s but by my last period im 34wks. I feel more like the 34 because of what im going through. its the same as with my other two babies. they both started with contractions and pressure and pain aroung 34-35 weeks. i had my first at 34wks. could i be more then 30 or is it just happening sooner?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I am suppose to be only 29 weeks and I can almost be sure that I'm closer to 33 to 34 just fort he fact of how my body is acting. Yes, you could be right. Doctors can only guessamate the due dates. Mom of seven already.
    ladyluke2007

Answer by ladyluke2007 at 9:37 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• By my last period I should be 23 - 24 weeks, but I am only 19 weeks, by the u/s date. That is also what I measure, so I figure it is close to right. It is tough to feel like you have to go backwards, but easier than thinking you are 4 weeks overdue.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 9:57 AM on Nov. 10, 2008