pregnancy question, 3 months please help, adult content

i know this is gross, but i'm about 3 months prego and half of my vagina is actually swollen and sore. it's only on the one side, will this go away? does anyone know what this is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Definitely worth a call to your dr. I have learned that they would rather you call and it be nothing than not call and it be something!
    KadenAlansMommy

Answer by KadenAlansMommy at 11:49 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• i had that happen to me at one time and the doc said i was allergic to the soap i was using.. i have NEVER been allergic to ANYTHING EVER so i thought he was nuts but as he explained to me when you get pregnant you whole body changes even stuff you are allergic to.. just like foods you wouldnt normally eat you will when your prego..
    momof241988

Answer by momof241988 at 11:21 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Have you been having a lot of sex? That could be a factor too. More then like it is what momof241988 said though. I am very sensitive to any soup besides dove. I love dove. I was sensitive before, but it only got worse.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 12:15 AM on Dec. 27, 2010