Anyone else glad Christmas is done for the year, I know I shouldnt be, I just am,- how bout everyone else?

kingkongsmom

Asked by kingkongsmom at 11:34 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Holidays

• Yup im glad
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 11:39 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Absolutely! Everything looks so clean and uncluttered, and there's no pressure.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:40 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Oh god yes. Christmas is ALOT of work! Glad it's done.
    Inloveagain

Answer by Inloveagain at 11:48 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• i'm glad its over we didnt have much of a xmas at
    all due to lack of money.. hopefully that changes next year.
    at least the kids got stuff and we all got to spend time together
    Alexis82

Answer by Alexis82 at 11:55 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Ecstatic that it is over! Finally got rid of the mother in law from hell! The hubby was at work and my and the kids had to deal with his entire family for the holiday! Unfortunately I didn't get any time with the people that mean the most to me this yr. My dad was out of town visiting his mother and I was missing mine more than ever and having to deal with the hubbys mother who is never happy with anything I do!
    brookclinton

Answer by brookclinton at 12:06 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• No, I'm not glad it's over..it went way too fast. =[ My Men and I had the perfect Holiday, as always, just wish it didn't have to end!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:08 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I love Christmas did the cooking, baking, gift giving and all. NOW I AM WORE OUT!!!! Did nothing all day today. Glad it was so Great a Day and glad its over.
    mom4tye

Answer by mom4tye at 12:21 AM on Dec. 27, 2010