Does hgc levels rise before implantation or after

Also for those of you who were ttc, do you remember if you had cramping during conception that went away after an hour or so?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Hcg rises before implantation. I'm not sure what you mean about cramping during conception. You mean during sex? Or when the egg is fertilized? Or when it implants? I remember cramping during implantation. But it didn't last an hour. It was very fast.
    Inloveagain

Answer by Inloveagain at 11:37 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• Hcg rises after the baby has implanted to the wall of your uterus. You could expierience some spotting at this time. I cramp when I'm ovulating and also I cramp when I pregnant in the early weeks. Always my first sign of pregnancy. Also, your hcg doubles every 2-3 days once baby has implanted. Hope I helped.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 11:44 PM on Dec. 26, 2010