Who thinks there is a better coffee maker than the Bunn ????

kingkongsmom

Asked by kingkongsmom at 11:37 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Food & Drink

• The Bunn is the best! Especially if your in a hurry for that 1st cup of coffee :) Damn, it brews fast!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:39 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• never heard of it! My inlaws have a Keurig & I love it but it can get expensive
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 12:25 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Bunn makes th ebest I know of so far.
    kingkongsmom

Comment by kingkongsmom (original poster) at 1:21 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Bunn is the best in my opinion. I used them in my restaurant, and now at home.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:14 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• We've had several Bunns, and every one of them has eventually begun to leak. We now have a Cuisinart with a stainless steel carafe which will keep the coffee hot all day and it does not set on heat. We've had it for several years now and have been very satisfied with the way it performs.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:16 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• my in laws have a bunn and they are on their third since i married their son less than a decade ago. so it does not sound like they last any longer than others. i do not know if it is the kind of grounds they use or what but i do not like drinking coffee at their house either, it tastes funny. i absolutely love my black & decker.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 10:38 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I have never heard of a Bunn leaking ever in my life before, my brother has his for more yeas than I can remember and he bought that for our mom long before she passed, mine is only gone cause my uncle kept it when I took it there to show him how good they are, -cant argue with an elder so, Im just hanging on till I can get another one-Soon.
    kingkongsmom

Comment by kingkongsmom (original poster) at 10:43 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I haven't had any trouble with my $10 Mr. Coffee.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:09 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I honestly have no idea what is the best. I have a Mr Coffee and it makes coffee good enough for me. :)
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 12:14 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I have a Black & Decker and its pretty fast to me.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:30 AM on Dec. 28, 2010