When you post a question......

do you look at some of the answers or all of the answers before you choose best answer?

amessageofhope

Asked by amessageofhope at 11:50 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Yes, all. If I've asked a question, I'm trying to gain as much insight as possible, I don't want to miss anything, positive or negative. And yes, I too wish I could award more than one best answer. Sometimes it's really tough to just choose one.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 12:09 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• i read them all but i would love to give more then one person the best answer award
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 11:54 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• if the ladies took the time to respond to me, then I take the time to read all the responses.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:51 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• all

Answer by admckenzie at 11:50 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• All
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 11:51 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• All the answers and like the other post, there are times I wish I could choose more than one.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:59 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• I usually look at all of the answers, and pick either the answer I agree with the most or in some cases the funniest, most clever, etc. There are times when I'm asking for everyone's opinion on something, but I don't feel like it's something I can pick a best answer for since I value all of the input, and I either leave it open or just close it with no best answer. I try to pick best answers on some questions in case people care about their points or just to let them know I appreciated their answer though. Sometimes it's hard when there are many great answers or no good answers, so I'm glad they have an option just to close it without picking one too.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 12:19 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• All.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:08 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• all..whats the point of asking if you dont wanna read people's answers?!?!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:13 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• All, and if an answer ties for a good one, I award it to the poster at the lowest level.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 12:24 PM on Dec. 27, 2010