why cant i orgasm?

i have never orgasmed during sex once. their is a spot he hits with his fingers that i think could make me orgasm but during sex he never hits it. any tips?its really frustrating cause he orgasms everytime we do anything sexual....and i only get orgasms when he gives me oral which honestly, i dont want all that much...i want to have an orgasm from sex

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 9:26 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• Have you ever masturbated, I know that may sound funny but you can figure out if you orgasm better vaginally or by clitoral stimulation. Then from there you can tell what sex position may work better for you reverese missionary is good if your clitoral missionary for vaginal. I recommend durex pleasure pack condoms the ribbed ones and the her sensation are amazing. Since you say you have orgasmed from oral it sounds like your stimulated by your clitoris you could also try having your hubby rub your clitoris while you have intercourse best way to do that is cow girl or doggy. Experimenting is really how you'll figure out what you enjoy so keep an open mind and be creative.
    Good luck and hope this helps.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 9:36 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• You might be so busy looking for it that you aren't relaxing enough to let it happen. Lie on your back with a pillow under your hips-knees up-this may tilt you enough for him to hit the spot you are seeking
    GMOTM

Answer by GMOTM at 9:37 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• a man could orgasm if he thought lustfully about the ceiling fan if it 'blew' just right on him. it guess it could be his fault if he just isn't any good in bed, but he must be willing and able if you two are keepin at it. i would suggest that perhaps you are not allowing yourself to orgasm? that for some reason you just never learned how, or never thought that was something that 'good girls do'. i would suggest you learning on your own to allow yourself to have an orgasm with or without him and stop depending on a man to 'give' you one. you have to want to achieve one and tell yourself you are entitled to one.
    if that doesn't work, talk to your ob-gyn about hormonal testing.
    it's pretty hard to not have an orgasm while receiving oral sex, so there is hope for ya!
    JumpingHoops

Answer by JumpingHoops at 9:46 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• i have come close but i cant orgasam with him inside me..but i can have multiable orgasams other ways..i agree do it yourself just to find what works best for you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Most women don't orgasm during intercourse. I have been married over 13 yrs and I think its happened to me about 5 times. You gotta be really really turned on and also there is a spot, like you said that he has to stimulate and my husband doesn't hit that either all the time. Most of mine come from clitoral stimulation (I hate that word...LOL) and I just show him where to do it. He knows now that it going to be that way. We do like it the other way, but it just rarely happens. Look for the replay of the Oprah show from last week about sex. Talk about informative. Check her website. She went over all of this infor.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:59 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• can your man get hard again right away after going the first time?? if he can, ask him if you can experiment. tell him you want to find the spot. have him "go" and then get him hard again. he most likely wont go as quick and it will give you time to find the position that will make you go. the hint to you both going together is communication and desire. he has to want it for you as well. give it a try and see what happens.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 10:10 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• i go with my dh about 9 out of 10 times. no joke.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 10:11 AM on Nov. 10, 2008