When can I start ttc? ( answers please) adult content

The lining of my uterus was just a little thick so my doctor put me on birth control too thin it now that I'm don't with birth control I'm going to try and get pregnant, well I have been spotting for about seven days now and my cervix is pretty high and getting soft idk when I should try or when I would ovulate? A word of advise would be nice please and thank you ^_^

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 11:53 PM on Dec. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I am sorry i dont what to tell i just had a baby 6 months ago and i am trying to conceive right now
    angellover19865

Answer by angellover19865 at 12:09 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• It might take a little bit for your body to kick back into gear. Depending on how long your were on bc and what kind. You said your cervix is high and soft...is it open and wet? Your non fertile positions are low, hard (like the tip of your nose), and closed. Fertile is"SHOW" soft high open and wet. A pregnant cervix is normally high, soft, and closed. If you have had children before it may feel slightly open because of you child pssing through it. You can start trying at anytime. With ovulation you should get a discharge that resembles egg whites. Stretchy and clear. Good luck to you!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:11 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Wait, I think I answered a question for you before. Nuva ring, right? You cyle should kick right back into gear.I got pregnant one month after I stopped using it :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:17 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Cycle, sorry for the typos.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:19 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Yes I'm the nuva ring lol! I just thought it was weird that I was spotting with a high and kinda soft cervix, and it's Usally pretty low on my period actually extremely low!! But I think we are just gonna try like everyday lol!
    SammiGirl07

Comment by SammiGirl07 (original poster) at 12:39 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• You can buy the ovulation test from the dollar store.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 3:04 AM on Dec. 27, 2010