Tell me about someone you really admire?

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 12:15 AM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My Aunt. She is who I named my daughter after. SHe took care of her kids, survived breast cancer, and nic nmaed me love bug. She made the most awesome orange glazed pork chop on the barbeque. I have never had another pork chop like that since. She past from a heart attack during my stay with her over the summer when I was 11.
    If I were to follow anyonje blindly it would have been her.
    She went to church and I got to lay out cookies and lemon aid with my cousins. She sent me to a summer church school and I liked it.
    She looked like Annette Funicello. I was taller than her by the time I was 11.
    And I used to pick apples from her crab apple tree in the front yard.
    We used to put laundry on the clothes line in the back yard.
    All this was fun to me, she was a good person.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 12:36 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• My kids. They have been my rock for 7 yrs since their dad has been out of the picture. They helped me to find strength I didnt even know I had.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:24 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Keiko Nobumoto I admire her moxy after she converted Cowboy Bebop from a manga to an anime she said everyone else could stop writing because Cowboy Bebop had arrived. She had to believe so I will reutter her sentence and say everyone can stop writing The Russian has arrived.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:45 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• My dad, he is a real hero!
    LilRym

Answer by LilRym at 10:34 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I love that my peeps can dumb stuff down for me to understand.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:58 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• My grandma
    Not only did she help raise her 4 siblings growing up but she also raised 6 of her own kids and then myself and my 3 siblings while my so called parents were out doing their own thing. She has been there for me from the time I was home from the hospital. She is the sweetest most strong woman I have ever met. I don't know who or where I would be today if it wasn't for her positive guidance in my life.
    She is still alive today but not doing so well. I have no idea what I'm going to do when she passes. She is the only real parent I have ever known.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:33 PM on Dec. 27, 2010