Has anyone had thier "period" but was pregnant? sorry kinda long adult content

ok so im lost on this one. Not sure if my period was really my period. It was spose to start Dec.20 about a week before i noticed my boobs werent sore but just has an odd senstive feeling like i had to keep running my hands across them , on the 20th one time i went to the bathroom and there was a small amount of brown discharge. So 3 days later still hadnt started so in the shower i thought id check my-self , when i felt it it didnt feel normal my cervix felt really high (i could bearly reach it) and squishy. Later that day i did have bleeding this contiuned for 3 1/2 days no cramping and was pretty lite just had to wear pantyliner. Even after bleeding i checked again and my cervix felt the same way. I also delevloped a sinus infection witch happened with my last pregnancy. even though my nose was so congestion i could smell everything and smells bothered me and even things i usasly like tasted bad (again w/ congestion things have no taste) ive also had mild case of nausea the last few days and have been constipated for about a week. so has anyone had bleeding (period-i know u cant have a real period when ur preggo) and been pregnant . i have a general doc app on the 4th of Jan but i dont want to get a hpt yet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Health

• i, personally, would get a hpt bc it would say yay or nay, but yes i did have some bleeding with two m/c and one that stuck
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 12:51 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I did sort of with my second one, it was lighter than normal. I would take a test anyway .
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 2:02 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Dollar store has preg. test.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 2:27 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Not me but my friend had her period for the first 6 months of her period. I agree with sexyfancyface...dollar store pregnancy tests are amazing.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:34 AM on Dec. 27, 2010