How many (come on 'fess up) lol

How many other moms got busted snitching chocolate from the kids stockings this Christmas?? (I know Its not just me.)

mamabeard3

Asked by mamabeard3 at 12:55 AM on Dec. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• I confess... I just couldn't help myself. They were calling my name... I had to spare my child from any damage to her heath, i mean, her teeth, I mean, oh heck, I had to have them! And that's my final answer!!!
    WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 7:36 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Nope. The only candy in stockings for us was the Chocolate Oranges that go in the toe, a tradition in my husbands family *well, I mutated it a little. I don't like real oranges. LoL* and Em chose Raspberry for hers I think. So not intersted in that! And I got mine own with peppermint. BUT I will be snitching the baby's orange later on, I mean he's thre emonths and can't eat it. It was in there solely so I could get the almond one too!
    Beyond that I just buy the bag of christmas candy for us to enjoy and to put on Em's candy house she makes each year.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 1:20 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I did
    manifer_momma

Answer by manifer_momma at 1:15 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• No, I finish stockings with loose candy from those bags of snack size chocolates and then save the rest of the bag for me :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Luckily, he didn't get chocolate. I've got plenty of my own! LOL
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:58 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• My kids didn't have stockings this year, butif they did they wouldn't have any left in it.
    jharve

Answer by jharve at 1:01 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• No I didn't although I was tempted to open the candy I took to his daycare and keep some. It was a mix of snickers hersheys bars reeses twix and kit kats. Mmm I still want that candy! I bought a kingsize snicker and kitkat tho lol.
    Nicolenew

Answer by Nicolenew at 1:04 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• My 7 yr old doesn't much care I took a piece out of hers and my 2 year olds the 2 yr old looked at me and said um um umm MAMA Mine Tandy
    mamabeard3

Comment by mamabeard3 (original poster) at 1:14 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Mommy and Daddy got candy in their stocking this year.
    HANNAHSMOMMY25

Answer by HANNAHSMOMMY25 at 1:20 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• when natie is old enough im sure i will!! haha
    NatiesMommy

Answer by NatiesMommy at 1:53 AM on Dec. 27, 2010