33 weeks and 3 days pregnant...

Well i am 33 weeks and 3 days pregnant and been feeling the baby move really low. sometimes it feels like she is hitting my vaginal hole. And i been having some sure pains in the groin area that comes and goes. My doctor is on vacation until January 5th so its kinda hard to go see him or tell him right now. I will go to the hospital if it gets worse but I wanted to see if its all normal or if anyone experienced this before.

lifeisgreatbut.

Asked by lifeisgreatbut. at 12:56 AM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have that happen all the time I am 37 weeks and 4 days I feel as though he is going to fall out sometimes...it tends to get pretty uncomfortable...but my doc continues to tell me its normal so I guess I have to deal (this is my first also)
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 10:14 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I'm 27 weeks pregnant and I feel him do the same thing. It just the baby in there messing! If you start bleeding, or have bad cramping for a good couple of hours and the pain increases. I would go to the hospital. Until then... I wouldn't worry too much.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 12:59 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• 33 weeks they have no more room to move much of anywhere! lol So they move where they can.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 1:00 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Yeah I know. I have cramping pains sometimes. It is my first pregnancy.
    lifeisgreatbut.

Comment by lifeisgreatbut. (original poster) at 1:01 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Im 25 weeks. I feel the baby move all the time, But I haven't had that pain your talking about. Hope things get better for you.
    HANNAHSMOMMY25

Answer by HANNAHSMOMMY25 at 1:19 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• thanks
    lifeisgreatbut.

Comment by lifeisgreatbut. (original poster) at 1:27 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• With both of my girls I coud have sworn they were playing with my bladder! I think its normal. But if it gets too painful make a trip to the er.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 1:46 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I have had 4 all full term and this sounds normal to me, just try and relax but if you have real bad pains go to the ER. Like the other mom said they dont have much room to move around. Good Luck and Congrats on the 1st baby!
    Alta2008

Answer by Alta2008 at 10:28 AM on Dec. 27, 2010