?

I went take a ultrasound and its weighing my due date is a week earlier than what it was. Could it be wrong? The baby was weighing 4.5 pounds and i was suppose to be 31 weeks along but its saying 32. should i go by the ultrasound?

lifeisgreatbut.

Asked by lifeisgreatbut. at 1:09 AM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I wouldn't worry about it one week isn't that much, and the baby is going to come when its ready. So just relax, thats best for you and the baby. Good Luck!
    Alta2008

Answer by Alta2008 at 10:25 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• My doctor decided to bump my due date up because of the ultrasound saying it was a week ahead.
    HANNAHSMOMMY25

Answer by HANNAHSMOMMY25 at 1:12 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• at this point it really wouldn't make much difference bc i've seen babies at 38 weeks need help breathing and babies at 35 weeks not need help, if you had one in the beginning (like say 5-8wks) say you were around there i would tend to believe that one. but you don't have to be induced at the "normal" time if you choose not to
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 1:25 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Ultrasounds are only an estimation of the due date My doc told me that an ultrasound can be off by 2 weeks so at 40 weeks you could be 38 weeks or 42 weeks its never an exact .You'll know when it's time. Sorry Wish i could tell you more.
    mamabeard3

Answer by mamabeard3 at 2:12 AM on Dec. 27, 2010