did you ever just know???

OK I have 2 beautiful lil girls and i just took out my nuvaring about 2 weeks ago and had a couple days of very light brownish color bleedimng(sorry TMI) but I just feel pregnant we were not careful or safe wanting another baby!! :) my boobs hurt I am nauseated cramping some and I have the same bathroom problems I had with both my girls... to early to take a test just wondering if any of you mommys knew you were pregnant before a test told you...... Cause I just feel it ???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Yep everytime :) I'm not sure if its too early, but its worth a shot!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 1:40 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I have, I was on the nuvaring as well but guess what I got preggers while i had it in only thing was that ii bled really bad but I ;told my hubby that I was preggers he thought i was nuts then I went to the ER for an unrelated problem they said they couldn't do XRAYs because my blood pregnancy test came back positive.
    mamabeard3

Answer by mamabeard3 at 1:43 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• so to answer your ? yes i know that feeling about knowing because you just feel it your body remembers this feeling and never forgets it
    mamabeard3

Answer by mamabeard3 at 1:47 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Do you guys think that a fews days after I took it out was soon to be able to concieve???

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:54 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I got preggersw with it IN!!!!!!!!! So yeah its possible
    mamabeard3

Answer by mamabeard3 at 2:02 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I always knew before I tested and always too soon to test. My body REACTS to being pregnant.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 2:37 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• yes but not with my first 2, only this one. I have infertility issues so i conceived with clomid for my 2nd and 3rd babies. Well this is my 3rd that i'm 16 wks pregnant with now and i conceived on my 1st month on clomid both times which is highly unlikely (im super sensitive to medication)! Well i had this feeling i was even tho everyone thought there was no way i conceived my first time again....i had a blood test done the day AF was due and it was negative and i was SHOCKED....then a wk later i felt weird, still no period and so i went and bought 3 cheap tests and my husband was like ur crazy blah blah and sure enough i was pregnant. Then we realized i ovulated a wk late, i was only 6 or 7 days pregnant when i had the blood test BUT i knew :D after i had the blood test i kept sayin i felt weird and i swear everyone thought i was nuts BUT i was right
    kness7

Answer by kness7 at 2:38 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• o and also, on CD20 i had my progesterone levels checked to see if i ovulated and it was 1.5 which meant i DIDNT ovulate so thats another reason ppl thought i was crazy to think i was pregnant. Well turned out i actually ovulated the day AFTER i had my progesterone levels taken....literally against ALL ODDS i knew i was pregnant and i was right....intuition says it all
    kness7

Answer by kness7 at 2:41 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• No, but we tried for months.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 3:00 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I knew with my middle 3, because we were "ttc" so we were having sex around my ovulation days. No symptoms, I just knew. The test only confirmed it, I didn't even wait til my period was due.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Dec. 27, 2010