Sexy Hair Question....

So this is gonna be a weird but I couldn't really ask anyone I know in person.... Do you shave the hair in your butt crack? And for the long-term relationships who don't really worry about the details anymore, did you ever, at least when first dating your partner?

I know it sounds crazy, but I'm really curious as to whether it's normal or not that I DON'T shave there. Wondering if my man thinks it's totally gross....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• I never worried for that issue, so no, it actually never cross my mind. Been with him for over 8 yrs. And he did not seem grossed out or anything.
    That shouldn't be an issue.
    LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• imagine your man stopped shaving his face or stopped clipping his toenails. don't get lazy in a long term relationship, men like it clean down there. if they like it down there they will spend more time down there. instead of looking for a neater one elsewhere.
    JumpingHoops

Answer by JumpingHoops at 9:54 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I agree with the PP.... i have been with my DH for 5 years, and that was never and isnt a problem now. never had and never will....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 9:55 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• ask the guy your with what he thinks? my hubby likes it clean personaly i do too it makes me feel cleaner
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I keep everything super trimmed and neat. I happen to have a lot of hair which can be embarrassing even in a bathing suit. So I already keep that neat and shaved. I am with my bf every other weekend - so I do the total shave and trim thing at those times. Funny thing is - after we were together for a little while he told me "you aren't very hairy, are you." I just laughed because I put so much effort into getting rid of it!! I think his ex wife didn't trim or anything. Women of my generation (baby boomers) come from the 70s when we let it all grow free and natural. The trimming is something I learned about since my divorce 3 years ago (was celibate last 10 years of marriage).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I used to go all out get bikini waxes all the time but I just keep it trimed now .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Okay, so maybe I'm dense, but are saying you get waxed in your butt crack?

And to the ones who shave their crack, how do you do it? I could see cutting it back, but I can't imagine how to get a razor between there.... I'm not talking about the muff and all that, she's clean shaven here, but I mean in between my butt cheeks....
    Anonymous