Worried my baby grow up with trouble

T--------T

My baby fell to the ground, I've brought my baby to see doctor, drew gore. There is hairline fracture in the skull. The doctor said it is not a big problem. But I still very worry.....

Janisa8809

Asked by Janisa8809 at 2:10 AM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If the doctor said there won't be a problem then he probably is right. Just relax if you see a sudden change in his activity then worry.
    vall11

Answer by vall11 at 2:12 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I'm sure if the doctor said its okay its going to be okay i know as mothers we freak out but sometimes we just have to listen to the doctor and relax. I hope everything is okay with you and your son.
    NatiesMommy

Answer by NatiesMommy at 3:12 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Just keep a close eye on him no reason to stress your self it all can just turn out to be okay just take him to all his appointments and be extra nice to him lol :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 4:40 PM on Dec. 27, 2010